"Beauty's where you find it..." - Madonna

Tuesday 22 January 2008

EXCLUSIVE: Amy Winehouse Smoking Crack ~ Sun newspaper 22:1:08...

Amy Winehouse is all over today's Sun newspaper: caught smoking crack on top of having snorted lines of ecstasy/cocaine and having popped 6 Valium "to bring me down" (cushion the jagged after-effects of such a powerful stimulant cocktail)... This is the Sun newspaper's official footage (sound is cut to delete voice of the undercover reporter)... See here the *EXCLUSIVE* international *SCANDAL* for yourself...

5 comments:

Malicious Intent said...

How incredibaly sad. Why do so many celebrities destroy themselves like this? I never could understand that. Money and fame makes people mad, mad I tell you!

Shesawriter said...

Oh, God this is just ... UG! I hope she gets help.

Keshi said...

like u cudnt tell. LOL!

Keshi.

The Lone Beader® said...

Thanks for stoppin by my blog! I also have a photo of the Tube. I was in London twice last year, and am returning in May. England is my home away from home. Cheers from Boston! :D

carmen racovitza said...

ah, amy...

gled, you'll soon be as ugly as she is if you keep smoking "cigarillos" !!

:)